- Orkut, the Google-owned social network has grown by a healthy 35 per cent in the six-month period, and had 7.2 million unique visitors in June 2007.
- MySpace, at 399,000 unique visitors in June 2007, grew by 33 per cent over the six-month period.
- Facebook had 785,000 unique visitors from India in June 2007. Over the six months since January 2007, the number of unique visitors has grown by a runaway 230 per cent from 238,000 unique visitors in January.
- Indians constitute about 30 per cent of unique visitors on Orkut worldwide.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Orkut, Facebook and MySpace in India
- Consumption patterns of Video, Blogs and Social Ne...
- Link Building Ideas
- Click distribution by Google Search Result Positio...
- Distribution of Clicks by Google Search Result Pos...
- Will slowdown affect funding in India
- Warren Buffett in 2007 Annual Report of Berkshire ...
- Fee structure of fund of funds
- Online Airlines Travel Agent Market Size, India
- Mobile VAS market of Airtel [Bharti Telsoft]
- Growth prespective of Indian Economy
- CPM Rates published by PubMatic
- Matrimony Preference on Netizens
- Google, Microsoft, Yahoo Market Share
- Prevelant CPM Rates in India
- Online Advertising and Gaming in India
- Online Advertising Revenues
- Investments in Food Business in India
- Report on Internet in India
- Internet and Mobile Advertising in India
- Orkut, Facebook and MySpace in India
- Payment Modes on IRCTC
- Internet Comsumption from Office, Gaming in India
- Typical Bounce Rates for Internet Sites
- Domestic Search Engine Market of India
- NRI Travel Market of India
- Share of Credit Cards and Cash Cards in Online Tic...
- Angel Investments in USA
- Investments by Clearstone in India
- Outbound Travel Market of India
- Tourism of India - Internal, Inbound and Outbound
- Online Travel Market in India
- SMBs and Establishments in India
- Conversion ratio in Freemium Model
- ▼ April (34)