- They estimate that Indian Entertainment and Media Industry was Rs. 51,300 crores in 2007, up from Rs. 43,800 crores in 2006.
- As per FICCIs estimates, the Gaming, Animation and Visual FX segment was at Rs. 1,300 crores, having grown by 24 percent in 2007, over 2006.
- Online Advertising was at Rs. 270 crores in 2007, having grown by 69 percent. It’s projected to become Rs. 480 crores by end 2008, and Rs. 1,100 crores by 2012.
- At present, advertising contributes 38 percent to the entire Media and Entertainment Industry’s revenues - having grown to Rs. 19,600 crores, up from Rs. 16,100 billion in 2006.
- Online advertising was just 1.3 percent of overall E&M advertising in 2007.
- The report projects that the E&M Industry will be Rs. 1,15,700 crores by 2012, growting at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18 percent. Foreign Investments in the sector reach a high of around Rs. 850 crores (around $211 million). Of all the media segment, TV generated the most interest among investors.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Online Advertising and Gaming in India
- Consumption patterns of Video, Blogs and Social Ne...
- Link Building Ideas
- Click distribution by Google Search Result Positio...
- Distribution of Clicks by Google Search Result Pos...
- Will slowdown affect funding in India
- Warren Buffett in 2007 Annual Report of Berkshire ...
- Fee structure of fund of funds
- Online Airlines Travel Agent Market Size, India
- Mobile VAS market of Airtel [Bharti Telsoft]
- Growth prespective of Indian Economy
- CPM Rates published by PubMatic
- Matrimony Preference on Netizens
- Google, Microsoft, Yahoo Market Share
- Prevelant CPM Rates in India
- Online Advertising and Gaming in India
- Online Advertising Revenues
- Investments in Food Business in India
- Report on Internet in India
- Internet and Mobile Advertising in India
- Orkut, Facebook and MySpace in India
- Payment Modes on IRCTC
- Internet Comsumption from Office, Gaming in India
- Typical Bounce Rates for Internet Sites
- Domestic Search Engine Market of India
- NRI Travel Market of India
- Share of Credit Cards and Cash Cards in Online Tic...
- Angel Investments in USA
- Investments by Clearstone in India
- Outbound Travel Market of India
- Tourism of India - Internal, Inbound and Outbound
- Online Travel Market in India
- SMBs and Establishments in India
- Conversion ratio in Freemium Model
- ▼ April (34)