Display Advertising Revenues
- Rediff: $15m, Yahoo: $12m, Indiatimes: $6m, Web18 Group: $3m, MSN: $2.5m, Sify: $2m, Naukri: $1.3, WebDunia: $0.8m, Others: $5m
Total Display 47.5
- Search Advertising: $15m
Grand Total: $62.5m
Key trends that have emerged during the last year:
- Search accounts for almost 24% of the total Ad Market
- 90% of online advertising revenues go to Top 8-10 portals / portal group sites.
- Growth in Online advertising over 2005 is close to 100%.
- Most of the advertising is being sold directly by the Publishers. Ad networks still do not enjoy a noticeable share
- Almost 30-40% of Advertising is happening through Direct deals between Advertisers & Publishers.
- More and more advertisers are using online medium
- Almost 70% of Online Advertising is happening for "performance"
- Largest categories are Internet players & Financial services. These two together would account for close to 60% spends.